Social Selling Program
Elevating Cold Calling To Warm Calling
Professional Training Expenses are Tax Deductible
- Employees and Employers can deduct work-related training costs from their taxes as an expenses.
- Work-related training can enhance an employee’s skills or knowledge for their job.
- It can also help an employee work faster or better with existing expertise.
- Employees can deduct work-related training costs from their taxes as miscellaneous expenses.
- Employees must report the reimbursement they get for training as income.
- Self-employed people can deduct work-related training costs as business expenses.
- Employees deduct itemized training costs with the Schedule A form https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040sa.pdf
- Please consult your accountant for more details
- One-on-one 6 week course and learn digital first approach to creating bond and rapport.
- Only 1 hour a week of live sessions with an instructor.
- Fun and engaging tasks to complete inbetween weeks.
- Get feedback and support from your peers and mentors.
- Earn a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
- 6 week course with 4 to 6 people from your company
- Only 1 hour a week of live sessions with an instructor tailored towards your business
- Fun and engaging session that keep employees wanting to attend
- Get feedback in between session to for questions and coaching
- Earn a certificate of completion at the end of the course